Thursday, March 29, 2012

Research Question!

My Question!~
What were the reasons behind the 100 Year War and could it have been avoided with today's knowledge?


1. Does the question deal with a topic or issue that interests me enough to spark my own thoughts and opinions?
    Yes it does.

2. Is the question easily and fully researchable?
    It should easily researched, or at least the first part.

3. What type of information do I need to answer the research question?
    I need to find out about the 100 year war, the sides that fought, why it was fought...

4. Is the scope of this information reasonable (e.g., can I really research 30 online writing programs developed over a span of 10 years?)
     I believe so, or at least come close.    

5. Given the type and scope of the information that I need, is my question too broad, too narrow, or okay?
    Okay, I think.

6. What sources will have the type of information that I need to answer the research question (journals, books, Internet resources, government documents, people)?
     Probably internet resources.   

7. Can I access these sources?
    Yes, I can.

8. Given my answers to the above questions, do I have a good quality research question that I actually will be able to answer by doing research?
    Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment